torsdag den 15. februar 2018

#431 - Collage

Handmade RR


Received

From sausome

I really like this card. I don't know If sausome was inspired by the fact that I work with microbiology in arthropods, but I am reminded of it. right down to the curious cat :D
  

From iwritedeb:

A fishing themed collage. I really like the stamps making it seem like some official document that has been through a lot


From barbie3000:


a very nice collage. I like the sensuous and decadent mood of it.
I also really enjoy these matching stamps:






Sent

For Sausome




For iwritedeb

This collage was inspired by Deb's word of the year: Venture.
it combines an image of an American astronaut on a spacewalk with some beautiful tulips drawn by the amazing late 1600 scientific illustrator Maria Sibylla Merian



For barbie3000

Inspired by Barbra's love of body art, this collage shows an illustration of the lymphatic system and a solar eclipse seen from the moon.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar